MCLEAN COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — The McLean County Health Department reported 14 new cases of COVID-19 Wednesday.
This brings the total number of cases to 670. There has been a total of 15 deaths.
572 McLean County residents have been released from isolation and have recovered.
There are currently 82 individuals self-isolating at home in McLean County and there is currently only one individual who is hospitalized.
- Area Teams Host Friday Night Lights Without Games
- Olympia Cross Country Has Big Goals For Retiring Coach
- Local family supports first responders
- PRINT-A-THON raising money for the Peoria Print Club
- Illinois lawmakers remember Justice Ginsburg