MCLEAN COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — The McLean County Health Department reported 18 new cases of COVID-19 Tuesday.
This brings the total number of cases to 570, and 15 deaths. 451 McLean County residents have been released from isolation and have recovered.
There are currently 102 individuals self-isolating in McLean County, and two individuals who are hospitalized.
Over 26,700 tests have resulted in a cumulative positivity rate of 2.1%.
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 2
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus
- Newsfeed Now: Western wildfires rage on; Missouri soldier surprises his kids
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation