The McLean County Health Department reported 3 new cases of COVID-19 Sunday.
This brings the total number of cases to 639.
507 McLean County residents have been released from isolation and have recovered, and 15 have died.
There are currently 116 individuals self-isolating at home in McLean County and there is currently only one individual who is hospitalized.
Over 31,100 tests have resulted in a cumulative positivity rate of 1.9%.
- Illinois region to return to Phase 4; indoor dining, larger gatherings may resume with restrictions
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 2
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus