MCLEAN COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — The McLean County Health Department reported 32 new cases of COVID-19 Friday.
This brings the total number of cases to 722. There has been a total of 15 deaths.
595 McLean County residents have been released from isolation and have recovered.
There are currently 108 individuals self-isolating at home in McLean County and there are currently four individuals who are hospitalized.
- High School Swimmers Preparing for ‘Virtual State’ Meet
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Peoria County Sheriff’s Deputy indicted, set to be arraigned for allegedly stealing alcohol from Kroger in Peoria
- McLean County colleges, universities start voting competition