PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The Peoria County Health Department reports 107 total COVID-19 cases in the Tri-county area.
Saturday’s report shows 60 cases in Peoria, 36 in Tazewell and 11 positive cases in Woodford County. No new deaths reported.
The area has had six total deaths, with Woodford having its first COVID-19 related death Tuesday.
Thirty-two people in Peoria County have recovered from the virus. Fourteen are at home isolating and 12 are being treated at a local hospital.
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Illinois sees record number of COVID cases Saturday
- Days away: We’re counting down to daylight saving and extra sleep
- Want to play Pac-Man in the real world? You need a Caterpillar vehicle for this wild Illinois maze
- Sportsbooks call audibles due to COVID-19 in NFL