PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The Peoria County Health Department reports 107 total COVID-19 cases in the Tri-county area.
Saturday’s report shows 60 cases in Peoria, 36 in Tazewell and 11 positive cases in Woodford County. No new deaths reported.
The area has had six total deaths, with Woodford having its first COVID-19 related death Tuesday.
Thirty-two people in Peoria County have recovered from the virus. Fourteen are at home isolating and 12 are being treated at a local hospital.
- $15 minimum wage all but dead in big COVID-19 relief bill
- Progressive Democrats unveil proposal for wealth tax on ‘ultra-millionaires’
- Missouri, Illinois to host statewide tornado drills Tuesday
- Newsfeed Now: First Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines shipped out; Sisters separated by adoption find each other by chance
- LIVE: FBI chief testifying for the first time since Capitol riot