PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — A total of 7,052 people have been confirmed positive for COVID-19 in the tri-county area according to the health department.
Two deaths have been reported in the area. In Peoria County, a female resident in her 90s and a resident of Heritage Health in Chillicothe has died. In Tazewell County, a female in her 70s and a resident of Timbercreek Rehabilitation and HealthCare has died.
In Peoria County there are 4,148 confirmed cases of COVID-19, 2,335 in Tazewell County and 549 in Woodford County.
- Florida lawmaker wants to rename highway ‘President Donald J. Trump Highway’
- Poet Amanda Gorman earns instant praise for stirring inaugural poem, ‘The Hill We Climb’
- Super Host? Bucs can become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- WATCH: Matt Sheehan and Mark Maxwell in the Noon
- Why was purple significant at the inauguration?