BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — On Tuesday, the McLean County Health Department reported its 31st COVID-related death.
The victim was a woman in her 90s with underlying health conditions. She was associated with a long term care facility.
The county reported 264 people are isolating at home and 15 people are hospitalized, none of whom are in intensive care. 3,571 people were released from isolation and are considered recovered.
More than 90,000 tests resulted in a cumulative positivity rate of 4.3%. The rolling 7-day positivity rate is 3.2% through Monday.
- ‘Not a pop-up’: 200 Sephora locations to open in Kohl’s stores in 2021
- Starbucks offering free coffee to frontline workers through December
- LIVE: Treasury Secretary Mnuchin, Fed Chair Powell testify on COVID-19 relief needs
- CIProud Workday | 12/1/20
- Olympic rings back up in Tokyo Bay, serving as sign of hope amid pandemic