BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — Thursday’s McLean County COVID-19 update included one new COVID-related death and 19 new cases of the virus.
According to the report, the victim was a woman in her 90s and was associated with a long-term care facility.
The McLean County Health Department is working with the IDPH to correct a death that was reported out Wednesday in their update from another county that was listed for McLean County. There have been 37 COVID-related deaths in McLean County.
The update showed 352 people are isolating at home with nine people hospitalized, none of whom are in intensive care. 3,872 people were released from isolation and are considered recovered.
More than 97,900 tests resulted in a cumulative positivity rate of 4.4%. The rolling 7-day positivity rate is 5.3% through Wednesday.
Collectively, the county reported 4,270 cases with 37 deaths.
- NASA launch from Virginia could produce brief green and violet auroras visible from the eastern US
- Violations of ICE detention standards found at Illinois jail
- Three men killed in black powder explosion in LaSalle County
- ‘We still have a long way to go’: Biden address April jobs report as hiring slows
- Newsfeed Now: Colorado lawmaker under fire after calling colleague ‘Buckwheat’; Hospice grants daughter’s last wish for father