PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Mathew Timm, Professor of Mathematics at Bradley University, joined WMBD’s Rebecca Brunfield Monday to discuss COVID-19 death trends in the state.
- President Biden says 100-day goal on vaccinations may rise to 150 million instead of 100 million
- All border wall construction projects must stop by Wednesday, contractors are told
- Illinois’ new House Speaker wants to bring the state together, saying “diversity is our strength”
- Rep. Bustos discusses President Biden’s COVID-19 strategy
- Unit 5 school district returning to 5 days a week in February