SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WMBD) — The Illinois Department of Public Health announced 1,614 new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday.
There are a total of 122,848 coronavirus cases reported statewide. The IDPH also announced 113 more deaths, bringing the statewide total to 5,525.
A total of 934,704 tests have been performed for the virus and the recovery rate remains at 92%.
- Local health department leaders say COVID-19 cases could increase after Fourth of July celebrations
- Kurt’s Korner for July 7, 2020: trick shots in a parking garage
- Morton School Board using parent input to create return-to-school plan
- Community members rally in front of Peoria Police Department to support law enforcement
- Pekin High School to host graduation ceremony