SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WMBD) — The Illinois Department of Public Health announced 1,614 new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday.
There are a total of 122,848 coronavirus cases reported statewide. The IDPH also announced 113 more deaths, bringing the statewide total to 5,525.
A total of 934,704 tests have been performed for the virus and the recovery rate remains at 92%.
- Third person arrested in connection to a Peoria homicide
- Veterans Voices: Navy sailor creates nonprofit to bring joy to active duty service members
- Not ‘I’ but ‘we’: The key to victory for one World War II veteran
- Stimulus checks: Any chance we get $1,200 direct payments in October?
- ‘Lead from the front’: Vietnam combat veteran shares lessons in leadership