PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Officials in Peoria County confirmed one new COVID-19-related death and 153 new positive cases in the daily Tri-County COVID-19 report.
Peoria County officials said the victim was a female in her 70s. They said the victim was not a resident of a long term healthcare facility.
With 87 new cases and a new death, Peoria County is reporting 1,337 cases with 32 deaths. Tazewell County is reporting 55 new cases for a total of 390 cases and eight deaths. Finally, Woodford County is reporting 11 new cases, bringing their total cases to 100 with three deaths.
The total number of cases in the Tri-Counties is 1,827 with 43 deaths. The recovery rate fell to 58.2% over the weekend. 37.4% of those tested ate self-isolating at home while 2% are hospitalized.
- Illinois region to return to Phase 4; indoor dining, larger gatherings may resume with restrictions
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 2
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus