PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Local health departments reported 109 new positive cases of COVID-19 in Wednesday’s Tri-County COVID-19 update.
Peoria County reported 69 new cases, bringing the county’s total to 3,052 with 43 deaths. In Tazewell County, there is 33 new case for a total of 1,475 with 16 deaths. Finally, Woodford County reported seven new cases, bringing the county’s total cases to 375 with six deaths.
The additional death was a Woodford County man in his 90s. The man had co-morbidities and was associated to a long-term care facility.
Collectively, the health departments reported a total of 4,902 cases with 65 deaths.
The Tri-County COVID-19 update states that 76.9% have recovered. 21% are self-isolating at home with a hospitalization rate of 0.9%.
- Illinois region to return to Phase 4; indoor dining, larger gatherings may resume with restrictions
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 2
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus