PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Local health departments reported 131 new positive cases of COVID-19 in Tuesday’s Tri-County COVID-19 update.
Peoria County reported 104 new cases, bringing the county’s total to 1,663 with 33 deaths. In Tazewell County, there are 17 new cases for a total of 552 with eight deaths. Finally, Woodford County reported 10 new cases, bringing the county’s total cases to 165 with three deaths.
Peoria reported an additional death of a woman in her 90s. The woman was living in a long term care facility.
Collectively, the Tri-Countie’s health departments reported a total of 2,380 cases with 44 deaths.
The Tri-Counties are reporting a 62.4% have recovered. 33.8% are self-isolating at home with a hospitalization rate of 1.9%.
- Illinois region to return to Phase 4; indoor dining, larger gatherings may resume with restrictions
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 2
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus