PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Local health departments reported 170 new positive cases of COVID-19 in Monday’s Tri-County COVID-19 update.
Peoria County reported 94 new cases, bringing the county’s total to 1,559 with 32 deaths. In Tazewell County, there are 59 new cases for a total of 535 with eight deaths. Finally, Woodford County reported 17 new cases, bringing the county’s total cases to 155 with three deaths.
Collectively, the Tri-Countie’s health departments reported a total of 2,288 cases with 43 deaths.
The Tri-Counties are reporting a 64.2% have recovered. 32.1% are self-isolating at home with a hospitalization rate of 1.8%.
- Bears’ offense seeks answers after poor showing against Rams
- Newsfeed Now: Biden goes on offense in Georgia while President Trump targets Midwest
- 42 new cases of COVID-19 in McLean County
- FBI seeking possible victims of killer who traveled across the country; may have visited Missouri, Illinois
- Amazon to hire 100,000 for new seasonal jobs