PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Local health departments reported 206 new positive cases of COVID-19 in Tuesday’s Tri-County COVID-19 update.
Peoria County reported 103 new cases, bringing the county’s total to 2,651 with 38 deaths. In Tazewell County, there is 77 new case for a total of 1,280 with 12 deaths. Finally, Woodford County reported 26 new cases, bringing the county’s total cases to 331 with four deaths.
Collectively, the health departments reported a total of 4,262 cases with 54 deaths.
The Tri-County COVID-19 update states that 72.7% have recovered. 25.2% are self-isolating at home with a hospitalization rate of 0.9%.
- High School Basketball Recap for March 3, 2021
- Prep Football Officially Start Spring Season with Practice
- House passes George Floyd policing bill, which would ban chokeholds
- Emergency crews are responding to a Fire at Bernie’s Automotive Repair Center in Pontiac
- Democrats elect Rep. Robin Kelly to run state party operation