PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The Tri-County COVID-19 update reported 326 new and probable cases in the area Wednesday.
Peoria County reported 150 new cases, bringing the county’s total to 9,564 with 134 deaths. In Tazewell County, there are 152 new cases for a total of 7,199 with 102 deaths. Finally, Woodford County reported 24 new cases, bringing the county’s total cases to 1,883 with 28 deaths.
Local Health Departments reported seven additional COVID-19 related deaths. One was reported in Peoria County, four in Tazewell County, and two in Woodford County. Three of them were associated with long term care facilities.
Collectively, the health departments reported a total of 18,646 cases with 264 deaths.
The Tri-County COVID-19 update states 65.94% have recovered and 32.10% are self-isolating at home. The hospitalization rate is 0.47%.
- Bradley Volleyball Tunes Up for Opener with Win Over UIS
- Connect Transit searching for new general manager, looks to hire by March
- Sen. Dick Durbin, lawmakers re-introduce Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act bill
- Liquor license fees waved for Washington bars and restaurants
- UnityPoint Health distributes over 500 vaccines on first-day of phase 1-B