PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Local health departments reported 45 new positive cases of COVID-19 in Thursday’s Tri-County COVID-19 update.
Peoria County reported 16 new cases, bringing the county’s total to 2,271 with 36 deaths. In Tazewell County, there are 26 new cases for a total of 1,028 with nine deaths. Finally, Woodford County reported three new cases, bringing the county’s total cases to 257 with four deaths.
Collectively, the health departments reported a total of 3,556 cases with 49 deaths.
The Tri-County COVID-19 update states that 71.3% have recovered. 25.8% are self-isolating at home with a hospitalization rate of 1.7%.
- Bags of trash filled with glass, plastics, cans taken out of the Illinois River by nearly 50 volunteers
- All Elite Wrestling, Special Olympics Illinois go head to head in RocketLeague
- ‘Let us Play’: Local players and coaches head to Springfield for rally, hoping Governor allows fall sports
- High School Roundup For September 19, 2020
- Area Sports Advocates Rally, Saying “Let Us Play”