PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) – The Peoria City/County Health Department reported two new deaths from the University Rehab nursing home.
One victim was a female in her 80’s and the other was a female in her 90’s. Both women were residents at the University Rehab nursing home in Peoria. The total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county is 418 with 23 deaths.
- LIVE: Pritzker gives COVID-19 update
- Illinois reports 1,759 new COVID-19 cases, 30 coronavirus-related deaths
- Normal police officer finds garage on fire at Towanda and Baugh
- Bloomington apparel designer celebrates store’s grand opening
- Cardinals to travel back home following negative COVID tests