PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) – The Peoria City/County Health Department reported two new deaths from the University Rehab nursing home.
One victim was a female in her 80’s and the other was a female in her 90’s. Both women were residents at the University Rehab nursing home in Peoria. The total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county is 418 with 23 deaths.
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- East Peoria City Council votes to keep base level property tax the same
- Man who allegedly shot at plainclothes Peoria Police officer indicted
- Bradley Hammers Judson in Home Opener Tuesday, 105-32
- 29-year-old indicted for Peoria homicide