PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Local health leaders are set to give an update on how the Tri-County area is handling the COVID-19 pandemic as the state breaks another single-day record of new cases.
The press conference will take place at the department building located at 2116 N Sheridan Road in Peoria.
- Center for Prevention of Abuse opens registration for virtual Survivors 5K/Walk, Light 2021
- Bears one of four teams Russell Wilson would consider possible trade: report
- Open for Business: Morton woman celebrates four years of ‘baked blessings’
- No more mister: Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral
- Fauci: Whatever vaccine is available, take it