CHICAGO (WMBD) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker is set to give an update on how the state is handling the COVID-19 pandemic.
The press conference will take place in the Blue Room on the 15th floor of the James R. Thompson Center in Chicago.
- Three men killed in black powder explosion along Illinois Riverbank
- US April job growth far below expectations as hiring slows
- Newsfeed Now: Colorado lawmaker under fire after calling colleague ‘Buckwheat’; Hospice grants daughter’s last wish for father
- 15-year-old Illinois girl dies from COVID-19 two days after testing positive
- Pfizer officially seeking FDA approval for its COVID-19 vaccine