SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WMBD) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker and Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. Ngozi Ezike are set to give an update on how the state is handling the COVID-19 pandemic Monday afternoon as the possibility opens up for some regions to see relaxed restrictions this week.
- Prep Basketball Teams, Coaches Reunite Tuesday
- Bradley, ISU Preparing for Rivalry Game Without Fans
- Peoria Public Schools welcomes back high school students for in-person learning
- Local health departments seeing major demand for COVID-19 vaccine
- Indoor dining is allowed, but owners say customers can expect some changes