CHICAGO (WMBD) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker and Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. Ngozi Ezike are set to give an update on how the state is handling the COVID-19 pandemic after the state received its first vaccine doses Monday morning.
The conference will take place in the Blue Room on the 15th Floor of the James R. Thompson Center.
The update comes as IDPH reports 7,214 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus and 103 new deaths.
- Another fast food chicken sandwich? Chick-fil-A just rolled out a spicy new option
- Rate of guns seized at airport checkpoints jumped in 2020 despite fewer travelers
- CI Hero: Bloomington custodian prioritizes the health of students, helps build beds for children in need
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
- Twitter permanently bans My Pillow CEO