CHICAGO (WMBD) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker and Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. Ngozi Ezike are set to give an update on how the state is handling the COVID-19 pandemic.
The conference will take place in the Blue Room on the 15th Floor of the James R. Thompson Center.
The update comes as IDPH announced 10,526 new and probable cases with 148 new deaths.
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Local businesses grateful to move back to Tier 2 Mitigation
- Bears defensive end Mario Edwards suspended two games by the NFL
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate