LOS ANGELES (WFXR) — Alex Trebek, the longtime host of “Jeopardy!”, had an emotional moment on the show Monday, Nov. 11.
He’s made headlines this year after his public battle against stage four pancreatic cancer. On Monday’s episode, one of the contestants didn’t have the correct question. Instead, he wrote, “We ❤️ you Alex!”
The contestant was sporting a purple ribbon to promote awareness of pancreatic cancer.
Trebek got choked up at the public expression of love, but continued with the rest of the show.
- Normal town council approves $1.9 million in roadwork
- Bloomington Junior High staff open time capsule 21 years later
- All U.S. adults are now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93
- Bloomington council formally censures Ald. Jenn Carrillo for election night Facebook post