LaSalle COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD)– According to the Illinois Department of Public Health, 17 residents from the Heritage Health Mendota long-term living facility have died from COVID-19
As of Friday, the facility reported 109 cases.
Overall, LaSalle County 1,087 people tested positive for COVID-19. Five-hundred-forty-nine recovered and 39 people have died.
- Potential “quid pro quo” being discussed between City of Peoria, Peoria Firefighters Local 50 Union to save two fire stations
- OSF Children’s Hospital of Illinois Medical Director speaks to NICU Awareness Month
- Democrats promise showdown over Supreme Court seat
- Will SCOTUS dispute affect COVID-19 relief negotiations?
- Americans load up on Halloween candy while waiting to see if trick or treating will happen