LIVINGSTON COUNTY, Ill (WMBD) — A Peoria man and a Florida man were arrested together after more than five pounds of methamphetamine was found in their vehicle.
An Illinois State Police officer conducted a traffic stop Tuesday, Dec. 1, on Interstate 55, near Odell.
After a search of the vehicle, the drugs were found in the cargo area.
Angel Rupe, 21, of North Fort Myers, Flo., and Devan Erving, 30, of Peoria, were both arrested for possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver and possession of methamphetamine.
Both subjects were transported to the Livingston County Jail. Rupe’s bond has been set at $150,000 and Erving’s at $250,000.
- Bradley Volleyball Tunes Up for Opener with Win Over UIS
- Connect Transit searching for new general manager, looks to hire by March
- Sen. Dick Durbin, lawmakers re-introduce Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act bill
- Liquor license fees waved for Washington bars and restaurants
- UnityPoint Health distributes over 500 vaccines on first-day of phase 1-B