PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — A man was indicted for the murder of Roosevelt Hunter Tuesday.
29-year-old Ontario Alexander allegedly shot and killed Hunter on Nov. 15 at the 700 block of N Shipman in Peoria.
Alexander was arrested for first-degree murder, unlawful possession of a weapon by a felon, and unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
Alexander’s bond is set at $1,500,000.
- College Hoops Roundup For Jan. 16, 2021
- ISU board of trustees search for next President, give Dietz a bonus
- East Peoria Firefighters train, prepare for ice rescues
- McLean County Health Department officials say COVID-19 vaccine clinics are booked for the next two weeks
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander