PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The Peoria County Health Department is reporting two more COVID-19 deaths in Peoria County Monday.
This brings the total number of deaths up to 13. There were also eight new cases reported to bring the total number of cases in Peoria County to 323.
96 of those cases are isolating at home, 21 have been hospitalized, and 193 have recovered.
- Newsfeed Now: Ginsburg becomes first woman to lie in state at US Capitol, protests continue across the country
- Two movies will be shown at Dozier Park this weekend
- One of last living Tuskegee Airmen celebrates 102nd birthday
- Pritzker talks $140 million for healthcare providers statewide
- Breonna Taylor’s family want grand jury transcripts to be public; Louisville mayor calls for peaceful protests