PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — There are now 65 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the Tri-County area.
According to Peoria City/County Health Department administrator Monica Hendrickson, there are 33 positive cases in Peoria County, 21 in Tazewell County, and 11 in Woodford County.
Twenty-one ICU beds are in use throughout area hospitals, with six of those for confirmed cases and 15 for pending test results. There are 28 non-ICU beds in use.
In Peoria County specifically, 12 people are recovering or have recovered.
- Bradley Volleyball Tunes Up for Opener with Win Over UIS
- Connect Transit searching for new general manager, looks to hire by March
- Sen. Dick Durbin, lawmakers re-introduce Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act bill
- Liquor license fees waved for Washington bars and restaurants
- UnityPoint Health distributes over 500 vaccines on first-day of phase 1-B