WASHINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — A 72-year-old woman was hospitalized after being attacked by two men on bicycles Monday.
An East Peoria Police Sergeant said the woman was attacked from behind on the 2300 block of East Washington road near Tall Oak Village Apartments around 1:40 p.m.
The woman was transported to a hospital by private vehicle with non-life-threatening injuries and is expected to recover.
The case is still under investigation, anyone with information is encouraged to contact East Peoria Police.
- Peoria city council, county board expected to approve racial justice commission
- Our Table – Peoria airs world premiere episode
- Clear and Present Danger: The Waste
- Ross Jackson wins 2020 Hershey Grant for encouraging everyone to be kind
- D87 eyeballing proposal that would eliminate final exams and reduce graduation requirements