PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — On this week’s Ask the Doctor, Kari Hoffman joined WMBD News This Morning to discuss UnityPoint Health’s high-risk Breast Clinic.
The Clinic offers a personalized risk assessment, strategies to reduce risk, and surveillance for women who have a higher risk for developing breast cancer.
You can find the Clinic’s website here which lays out the offered care and locations you can go.
- Plans for new downtown park in the works
- 2 injured in shooting near Northwestern Mutual building
- Week Five Prep Football Roundup
- UnityPoint Health joining Gift of Hope to spread the message of organ donation
- ‘Unfair’ application process preventing some Illinois live venues from applying for needed federal grants