PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — On this week’s Ask the Doctor, Kari Hoffman joined WMBD News This Morning to discuss UnityPoint Health’s high-risk Breast Clinic.
The Clinic offers a personalized risk assessment, strategies to reduce risk, and surveillance for women who have a higher risk for developing breast cancer.
You can find the Clinic’s website here which lays out the offered care and locations you can go.
- Florida lawmaker wants to rename highway ‘President Donald J. Trump Highway’
- Poet Amanda Gorman earns instant praise for stirring inaugural poem, ‘The Hill We Climb’
- Super Host? Bucs can become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- WATCH: Matt Sheehan and Mark Maxwell in the Noon
- Why was purple significant at the inauguration?