PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — On this week’s Ask the Doctor, Kari Hoffman joined WMBD News This Morning to discuss UnityPoint Health’s high-risk Breast Clinic.
The Clinic offers a personalized risk assessment, strategies to reduce risk, and surveillance for women who have a higher risk for developing breast cancer.
You can find the Clinic’s website here which lays out the offered care and locations you can go.
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’
- PHOTOS: Flying squirrel trafficking ring busted by Florida wildlife officials
- Illinois has two of the rattiest cities in America
- Two weeks away: These are the key dates heading to Election Day
- US Justice Department hits Google with biggest antitrust lawsuit in two decades