DUNLAP, Ill. (WMBD) — Those who attended a service at Cedar Hills Baptist Church in Dunlap on Sunday, Oct. 4 may have been exposed to COVID-19, according to the Peoria County Health Department.
Those who attended are asked to monitor themselves for symptoms through Oct. 18. Those in attendance are encouraged to be tested locally, especially if symptoms are developed.
More in formation on symptoms and testing sites can be found here.
- Prep Basketball Recap For Feb. 24, 2021
- Bloomington District 87 discussing more in-person learning days for hybrid students
- Illinois State University president Larry Dietz announces fall plan for students
- Peoria City Council candidates react to moving forward to the April election
- IVC Scores Quickly and In Bunches