PEKIN, Ill. (WMBD) — A Back the Blue Rally was held to support police outside the Tazewell County Courthouse Friday.
Supporters from around Tazewell county came out to wave flags and listen to speakers supporting law enforcement locally and around the country.
Allison Salinas who hosted the event said the rally was part of their Back the Blue tour.
“We are moving from city to city every two weeks, our next stop is East Peoria,” Salinas said.
Salinsa will be running against Sen. Tammy Duckworth for a Senate seat in 2022.
- Bond set at $25K for ‘Dreadhead Cowboy’ after horse ride on Dan Ryan
- Stimulus checks: Mark Cuban pushes for $1,000 payments every 2 weeks
- Watch: Big Game Bound Week 3: Mahomes and Chiefs vs. Jackson and Ravens
- Former Peoria Bishop passes away Thursday; funeral to be in Peoria
- Unit 5 students returning to in-person learning in October