PEKIN, Ill. (WMBD) — A Back the Blue Rally was held to support police outside the Tazewell County Courthouse Friday.
Supporters from around Tazewell county came out to wave flags and listen to speakers supporting law enforcement locally and around the country.
Allison Salinas who hosted the event said the rally was part of their Back the Blue tour.
“We are moving from city to city every two weeks, our next stop is East Peoria,” Salinas said.
Salinsa will be running against Sen. Tammy Duckworth for a Senate seat in 2022.
- Inauguration Day in Portland: Tear gas, arrests, demonstrations
- DHS: Biden administration will pause some US deportations for 100 days
- Behind Huge Second Half, ISU Knocks Off Bradley 71-56
- Dunlap School District removes budget cuts proposal, some still upset it was ever brought up
- Relaxed mitigations allowing Illinois State University students to watch Redbird Basketball at local bars