BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — Baxter’s American Grille in Bloomington temporarily closes after an employee tests positive for COVID-19 Tuesday.
According to a Post on Baxter’s Facebook page, the employee contacted the virus outside of work.
All employees that have been in direct contact with the employee who tested positive will be required to get tested for COVID-19 before they return to work.
Baxter’s American Grille plan to reopen Sep. 10 at 11 a.m.
- Kindergarten registration at Unit 5 opens Wednesday
- Texas lawmaker concerned about COVID-19 risk at the border
- Illinois to receive 83,000 doses of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine
- At least 15 dead after SUV carrying 27 crashes with semitruck near US-Mexico border
- 15 dead when SUV carrying 27 collides with semi-truck near US-Mexico border