BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — Bloomington Alderman Scott Black announced he’s resigning from his council seat this month.
The city is inviting Ward 7 residents to discuss who should take over his spot. People can contact Mayor Tari Renner at email@example.com by Friday, Oct. 16.
The person that fills the vacancy will serve the remainder of Black’s term, which ends in April 2021.
Renner plans to announce his selection for council approval on Nov. 9.
- Peoria city council, county board expected to approve racial justice commission
- Our Table – Peoria airs world premiere episode
- Clear and Present Danger: The Waste
- Ross Jackson wins 2020 Hershey Grant for encouraging everyone to be kind
- D87 eyeballing proposal that would eliminate final exams and reduce graduation requirements