BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — After 18 years on Wylie Drive, Bloomington’s Aldi store is relocating to 907 Maple Hill Road.
The new location opened its doors for the first time Thursday morning. Company leaders said the change comes because they wanted to provide an improved experience and make shopping smarter, faster, and easier for customers.
In addition, the new location now has curbside pick-up, a service that was not offered before.
“We’ve just outgrown the store,” said Heather Moore, Dwight Division Vice President. “We have introduced about 250 new items, and we just had to build a bigger store to make that happen. The old store was about 9,400 sq feet. this one is 12,500 sq. ft. We love the neighborhood, we didn’t move that far, but we have a new big beautiful store.”
The new location will be open every day from 9 a.m. — 8 p.m.
- Teenager stabbed in Pekin
- Local election officials assure the public ballots are safe from foreign interference
- Dream center to offer mobile showers to the Peoria homeless community
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Current Peoria mayoral race entirely made up of diverse candidates