BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — The city of Bloomington is giving some of its employees the okay to come back to the office on June 1.
The city manager says, half of the city’s 200-plus employees will on the job again starting Monday. That means, offices in city hall and the government center will be open to the public, but by appointment only.
“June first, really it’s no different than May 1 or April 1,” said City Manager Tim Gleason. “There’s no vaccine yet, there’s no antibiotic that we know that works, but we are smarter than before.”
He says, there is no date on when all of the employees can return.
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- Tailgate N’ Tallboys returning to Peoria in 2021
- VP Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- DeAndre Houston-Carson is helping the Bears’ defense close games in 2020
- Regional Cross Country Roundup