BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — The Bloomington Police Department is investigating an shots fired incident from Saturday night.
Police say they were called to the 800 block of S. East Street for reports of shots fired.
At the scene, officers found physical evidence that a shooting occurred. An unoccupied vehicle was also struck by gunfire.
There is no suspect information at this time, and no injuries have been reported.
If anyone has any information about the incident, they are asked to contact the Bloomington Police Department or McLean County Crime Stoppers.
- 12 Days of Carry-out: An effort to support local restaurants, nonprofits for the holidays
- Administrator of LaSalle Veterans’ Home terminated after over 30 vets die amid outbreak
- Gen. Chuck Yeager, first person to break the sound barrier, dies at 97
- Henry Leads Bradley Past Lewis
- Minority communities hesitant to take COVID-19 vaccine