PERU, Ill. (WMBD) — On Wednesday, September 2, LaSalle County authorities found a “small fragment of bone” by an abandoned truck wash.
The investigation came after 61-year-old Dellmus Colvin admitted on a serial killer podcast, “Where the Bodies Are Buried,” to killed a woman in LaSalle, Illinois and leaving her remains outside the truck wash in a wooded area.
On Thursday, Chalmers told WMBD Colvin said this was around 2005.
On Tuesday, September 8, LaSalle County Coroner William Wujek sent a release to WMBD stating the bones found were “non-human” after being investigated by “multiple professional experts.
- Kindergarten registration at Unit 5 opens Wednesday
- Texas lawmaker concerned about COVID-19 risk at the border
- Illinois to receive 83,000 doses of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine
- At least 15 dead after SUV carrying 27 crashes with semitruck near US-Mexico border
- 15 dead when SUV carrying 27 collides with semi-truck near US-Mexico border