Bradley University’s Department of Athletics announced Tuesday its postseason tickets distribution plan, as well as a championship merchandise, as the Missouri Valley Conference champion basketball program awaits word on its NCAA Tournament destination.
Once Bradley learns its seed, opponent and regional site, the ticket office will commence with sales at the Renaissance Coliseum box office. Orders will be taken in-person or over the phone at (309) 677-2625, from the time the announcement occurs until 8 p.m. Sunday and then again from 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday.
Fans will then be notified by 4:30 pm Tuesday if their order has been fulfilled.
Because of the limited number of tickets made available by the NCAA to each participating school, tickets will be sold based on 2018-19 Braves Club level and season-ticket status. Additionally, a select amount will be held for current Bradley students through 4:30 p.m. Monday.
The Department of Athletics is reminding those interested:
- Available tickets range from $100 to $66 per seat depending on location, plus an additional $5-per-ticket handling fee.
- The limit is two (2) tickets per season-ticket account and one (1) ticket per student with valid Bradley University ID.
- The tickets requested must be for the account holder only (no “third-party” will-call).
- All tickets must be picked up from the tournament site in person with a valid photo ID (more information will be given to purchasers when location is confirmed).
- If Bradley advances to the second round, fans who purchase tickets automatically will be charged for the second-round tickets.
Fans are also being reminded of the possible dates and sites for the NCAA Tournament First and Second Rounds:
|Thursday, March 21 & Saturday, March 23||Friday, March 22 & Sunday, March 24|
|Des Moines, IA (Wells Fargo Arena)||Columbia, SC (Colonial Life Arena)|
|Hartford, CT (XL Center)||Columbus, OH (Nationwide Arena)|
|Jacksonville, FL (Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena)||San José, CA (SAP Center)|
|Salt Lake City, UT (Vivint Smart Home Arena)||Tulsa, OK (BOK Center)|
Anyone who does not qualify or is unsuccessful in purchasing tickets through Bradley Athletics may still try to secure tickets via the NCAA and Ticketmaster.
In partnership with BSNSports and Under Armour, fans will have two opportunities to purchase Bradley Basketball MVC championship and postseason apparel via an online retail store. The first purchasing opportunity will be available only until 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, guaranteeing delivery by Wednesday, March 20. An identical online store will open at 12:01 a.m. Thursday and will remain available until Thursday, March 28 with purchased items scheduled to ship upon the store’s closing.
The same apparel will be available during both purchasing windows with red Under Armour short sleeve t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts and hooded sweat shirts available.
The direct link is here: http://bit.ly/2O1s4lo.