PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The weekly update on COVID-19 cases at Bradley University reported more positive cases and a rising positivity rate after a campus-wide quarantine was issued last week.
The data above shows an increase in the COVID-19 positivity rate compared to last week’s numbers. The university also saw a slight rise in positive tests. Out of 317 tests administered in the last week, 132 cases came up positive, resulting in a 16.40% positivity rate.
That brings the total number of positive tests at the university to 274.
- Teenager stabbed in Pekin
- Local election officials assure the public ballots are safe from foreign interference
- Dream center to offer mobile showers to the Peoria homeless community
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Current Peoria mayoral race entirely made up of diverse candidates