TAZEWELL COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — A crash with injuries took place on I-74 near Milepost 99 west of Morton.
According to the Illinois State Polices preliminary investigation a 2004 black ford veered off the roadway to the left and crossed the median and traveled into the westbound lane of traffic. The black ford struck a 2019 Silver GMC on the driver’s side.
The driver of the Ford was 27-year-old Adilene Osegueda. The Ford had 5 passengers including 4 children, ages ranging from 7 months to 8-years-old.
The driver of the silver GMC was 77-year-old Charles Hughe, who was driving with one passanger.
Osegueda and all the passengers of the Black Ford were transported to the hospital with injuries. Osegueda was issued a citation for improper lane usage.
All westbound lanes of traffic reopened at 1:35 p.m.
- Area Teams Host Friday Night Lights Without Games
- Olympia Cross Country Has Big Goals For Retiring Coach
- Local family supports first responders
- PRINT-A-THON raising money for the Peoria Print Club
- Illinois lawmakers remember Justice Ginsburg