PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Peoria County Coroner Jamie Harwood has identified the pedestrian who died on the 8500 block of Knoxville Monday.
Harwood says 68-year-old Michael McIntosh was struck by an SUV while trying to cross Knoxville.
McIntosh was pronounced dead at the scene. Autopsy shows that McIntosh suffered multiple blunt force trauma injuries and likely died instantly. The toxicology is pending.
The accident is being investigated by Peoria Police Traffic Unit.
- Bradley Volleyball Tunes Up for Opener with Win Over UIS
- Connect Transit searching for new general manager, looks to hire by March
- Sen. Dick Durbin, lawmakers re-introduce Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act bill
- Liquor license fees waved for Washington bars and restaurants
- UnityPoint Health distributes over 500 vaccines on first-day of phase 1-B