MCLEAN COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — Tuesday’s COVID-19 update from the McLean County Health Department saw eight new cases of the virus and a falling positivity rate.
178 people are isolating at home and nine people are hospitalized with none in intensive care. 3,088 people were released from isolation and are considered recovered.
More than 72,800 tests have resulted in a cumulative positivity rate of 4.5%. The rolling 7-day positivity rate is 2.8% through Monday.
Collectively, Mclean County has 3,298 cases of the virus with 23 COVID-related deaths.
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- 103-year-old woman’s voting history dates back to FDR
- The Kool-Aid Man is crashing some houses for a “reverse Trick-or-Treat” this Halloween
- Man arrested for downtown Peoria Stabbing