MCLEAN COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — Tuesday’s COVID-19 update from the McLean County Health Department saw eight new cases of the virus and a falling positivity rate.
178 people are isolating at home and nine people are hospitalized with none in intensive care. 3,088 people were released from isolation and are considered recovered.
More than 72,800 tests have resulted in a cumulative positivity rate of 4.5%. The rolling 7-day positivity rate is 2.8% through Monday.
Collectively, Mclean County has 3,298 cases of the virus with 23 COVID-related deaths.
- Chauvin likely to appeal, claiming trial tainted by civil settlement, media coverage
- Normal council approves Route 66 Constitution Trail extension
- Bloomington-Normal police prepared for any potential unrest following Derek Chauvin guilty verdict
- Voter access or voter integrity? Congress debates Republican-backed bills
- Bill would require nursing homes to provide virtual visits to residents, advocates say it will combat social isolation