BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) – Illinois State University Professor, Thomas Crumpler, has announced he will be running for Bloomington council this coming spring.
Crumpler is looking to hold the Ward 9 seat currently held by councilmember Kim Bray since 2017.
In a release sent on Tuesday he wrote “After talking to voters, it’s clear people in our ward want a city with a healthy infrastructure, fiscal responsibility and continued revitalization of our downtown.”
The municipal election will be held on April 6, 2021.
- With recommendations to not travel this holiday season, Wildlife Prairie Park offers families the chance to spend this Thanksgiving outside, and closer to home
- Hundreds turn out for Chocolate Turkey 5k Race 2020
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Road Construction causing changes to a CityLink bus route
- IDOT to work on East Peoria I-74 ramp next week