PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The Peoria County Health Department reports 158 total COVID-19 cases in the Tri-County area.
Saturday’s report shows 103 cases in Peoria, 42 in Tazewell, and 13 positive cases in Woodford County. The area has had a total of seven deaths. Thursday health officials said a Peoria man in his 70s died Wednesday night from the virus.
Forty-five people in Peoria County have recovered from the virus. Forty-two are at home isolating and 13 are being treated at a local hospital.
- Bloomington crash closes road at intersection of Center and Lafayette
- Saturday evening crash injures Little York woman, DUI citation follows
- Ameren crews continue work to restore power after Saturday storms
- Severe storms bring damaging winds and hail to Central Illinois
- Storms roll through central Illinois Saturday night