PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — As more and more cases of COVID-19 are reported, hospitals are being stretched to their limits.
Dr. James Nevin is the chief medical officer for Carle Bromenn Medical Center in the twin cities and Carle Eureka Hospital. He spoke with WMBD’s Mark Welp to give an update on how the pandemic has affected local facilities.
- Local health officials monitoring COVID-19 for the holidays, enforcing mitigations
- Pekin Fire Department gifts bike to long-time Kroger employee
- Courthouses navigate COVID-19, most court hearings going remote
- McLean County man starts fundraiser to help local veterans overseas
- Midwest Food Bank needs your help combating food security