CHILLICOTHE, Ill. (WMBD) — Peoria County Sheriff’s Office, the Chillicothe Police Department and Fire Department with Advanced Medical Transport responded to a single-vehicle crash around 1:10 a.m. Sunday.
Peoria County Sheriff Brian Asbell said the crash happened near the intersection of Truitt and Krause road. The driver was 21-year-old Chillicothe resident Ethan Koch.
Koch was traveling eastbound down on Truitt when the car left the roadway for unknown reasons and rolled over multiple times. Koch was ejected from the vehicle during the crash and was pronounced deceased at the scene at 3:26 a.m.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Armed Forces Day: Walt Disney World honors cast member who served in WWII with flag-raising ceremony
- Peoria firefighters respond to early morning fire on Wisconsin Ave.
- Prep Sports Highlights for May 14, 2021
- Peoria’s East Bluff food pantry overflowing with food, calling on the public to take it off their hands
- 6 Normal West students graduate from Heartland Community College with associates degree in computer science