DUNLAP, Ill. (WMBD) — Officials at Dunlap Middle School confirmed one person tested positive for COVID-19 Wednesday.
In a letter sent to District 323 parents, Principal Antonio Johnson said the school is implementing disinfecting measures, such as deep-cleaning facilities and quarantining those who were in close contact with the person.
The school district is coordinating with the Peoria County Public Health Department to monitor the person and begin contact tracing protocols.
The letter can be viewed below:
- Illinois region to return to Phase 4; indoor dining, larger gatherings may resume with restrictions
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 2
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus