EAST PEORIA, Ill. — The city of East Peoria fire department is offering free car seat checks next week.
The event will be Wednesday, December 2nd. It’ll be at the fire department’s central station at 201 w. Washington Street.
Safety technicians will be educating parents and guardians on how to properly install their kids’ car seats.
Covid-19 safety guidelines will be enforced, including required mask wearing for everyone involved.
- Bradley Volleyball Tunes Up for Opener with Win Over UIS
- Connect Transit searching for new general manager, looks to hire by March
- Sen. Dick Durbin, lawmakers re-introduce Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act bill
- Liquor license fees waved for Washington bars and restaurants
- UnityPoint Health distributes over 500 vaccines on first-day of phase 1-B